WelCoMe To LurVe TraUMa Blog

Photobucket WelCoMe To LurVe TraUMa Blog. Special for Acoustic music cover. Collection of guitar chords, Tabs and lyrics created by EiJan.

Saturday 10 September 2011

Creed - One Last Breath chord / Cover (acoustic) By EiJan


Creed - One Last Breath Chord

D                  A               Bm                       G
   Please come now--I think I'm falling-I'm holding on to all I think
     D                    A               Bm                G     
is safe---It seems I've found the road to nowhere--and I'm trying to
       D           A                 Bm                   G
escape---I yelled back when I heard thunder--but now I'm down to one 
       D           A              Bm          G
last breath---and with it let me say--let me say

CHORUS
D             F#      Bm                        G             D
   Hold me now----I'm six feet from the edge and I'm thinking---maybe 
     F#          Bm*     G
six feet---ain't so far down.

D                   A                Bm                 G
   I'm looking down---now that it's over-reflecting on all of my 
     D                   A                  Bm          G   
mistakes---I thought I found the road to somewhere--somewhere in His 
  D              A           Bm                G                D
grace---I cried out--heaven save me--but I'm down to one last breath---
     A             Bm           G
and with it let me say--let me say.  (GO TO CHORUS 2x)

Em         G    D                     A            Bm
Sad eyes follow me----but I still believe there's-something left for 
G          Em         G        D                        A
me----So please come stay with me----'Cause I still believe there's 
 Bm                 G
something left for you and me-for you and me-for you and me.

D        F#         Bm                     G
Hold me now----I'm six feet from the edge and I'm thinking...

(GO TO CHORUS 2x)

Finish (Slowly)
D                 A                Bm                     G
  Please come now--I think I'm falling-I'm holding on to all I think is
      D
safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment